Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates

Good morning all !!!

I know I'm a little late (12 hours or so) but I've had a lot on my plate trying to get everything in place for the next wave of things to come. Today is a very special day for me because its my first radio interview. I will be speaking with Hype Magazine at 11:00 AM this morning. I will have a full update on that later on this evening. So you will get a double dose of LIRIX ON DEMAND today. Aside from that, I just been working very closely with my team (Tiffany, Trini, JD, Vena, Fahim, Preston, Mike, Chris & Brian, Krazy Jay, Pro Logic, and Brall) getting a lot of things together regarding my next few projects. I've been doing a lot of writing lately (mainly for S.O.S. and A.C.E.S) but also putting together a few side projects. Be on the look out for all of that, in the near future.

I will be releasing some new music off S.O.S. next month leading up to the initial release of the upcoming project. As of right now, S.O.S. will be ready at the end of May right now. We are really trying to raise the bar with this re but there will be more on that at the end of the week.

Don't worry there's a lot more news on the way.

I've also got some features in the works right now. Stay (in)tuned to the music.

If you want to work together or have any ideas hit me up.

http://www.Myspace.com/lirixiznice
http://www.Twitter.com/lirixondemand
Search on Facebook: Matthew Lirix Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment