Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Smart Is Your Hustle?

What's going on world? I'm back with another blog. Before I get into all of that I would like thank everyone who has been supporting my music. I was blown away with the response to Second Renaissance. If you haven't downloaded the song yet, check my Facebook Fan page and don't forget to join so you can log in and keep up with my moves. Now let's get into what's going on...

As I told y'all last time this is going to be a very big month. Right now we are just putting together the track list for Dub City (Shout outs to Pro Logic and DJ Law) I'm going to be in the studio on Thursday with Pro Logic doing the final touch ups and sequencing for it. We will have that ready for you at the end of the month (track list will be posted next week as well as a couple exclusive leaks).

Also, we will also be mixing and mastering my next new single from A.C.ES. (Pretty Young Thing) that will be dropping on Friday 13th. Stay tuned for that.

Now I've been very busy this month with meetings, writing, recording and so forth. On the business side of things I will have some big announcements very soon regarding shows, promotions, contests and online campaigns. As promised a lot new music will be coming out this month not to mention upcoming shows and more updates. I know y'all riding with me we going keep it moving until next time. It's L.I.R.I.X. signing off.

Quote: Llife is a hustle, everyday you don't someone else does.

Ask yourself: How hard is your smart hustle?

A.C.E.S. (Anything Can Equal Success)

No comments:

Post a Comment