Friday, February 6, 2009

My Thoughts

I know I was gone for a couple days but I'm back. February is going to be a big month so right now the team ( shout outs to Tiffany, Trini Gyal, Preston, Pro Logic, Krazy Jay and everyone else) have been helping me map out everything.

Now that we've got that out of the way I'd like to talk about Black History Month. First off I don't think that it can be celebrated in one month (the shortest one at that). There is just far too much history to cover in such a short period of time. When I think of Black History Month I can not help but think about all the ancestors who made it possible for us to live better today. I think of their sacrifice, commitment, will and belief. These words really describe the mentality of those who wanted to affect change and make a difference not only in their community but in society. I think everyone feels indebted to them for standing up against injustice, inequality and provided intervention. At this moment I would like to say a personal thank you to all those who have made our world a better place.

As an added bonus, we will be uploading and distributing a lot of new music this month, both new songs and freestyles so be on the look out for that.

Lastly, all of you anticipating Dub City Chronicles, sorry for delay. We are just wrapping up everything now. Stay Tuned. More on that in the next week though.


Quote: They say that you can't rush greatness but everyday you can work towards being great."

Ask Yourself: How big is your dream?

Until next time, let's get digital !!! A.C.E.S. !!!


Regards,

Matthew Lirix Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment