Saturday, March 7, 2009

The March Movement

What's going on?

I know it's been a few days since I been on here. I got a lot of stuff I am trying to juggle right now. First off, I am going to be uploading another version of Dub City Chronicles with the extra verses that weren't on the DJ version(Shout outs to DJ Law). On the new version there will be a new Intro as an added bonus. Be on the look out for that at the end of this month. The response to the tape has been great so far. We are also planning on doing a hard copy press sometime in April, around mid month to push it as far it can go so be on the look out for that.

Right now, I am working on my next mix tape, S.O.S. (no Rihanna) its an acronym for Samples of Soul. The mix tape will feature all original production (with a couple Canadian producers on there as well). We just wrapped up another session for that day (Shout outs to Pro Logic). I would say we are about 10 joints in so far. I had been leaking some of the music that would be featured on the project (such as: I Wish, Be Who You Are, and Where From (new version has been recorded for I Wish and Be Who You Are). Back on Feb. 14th, I released the P.Y.T. which will also be featured on the project. Just be on the look out for more new music to come. It might not be every week exactly, but I will keep y'all updated as much as possible.

Lastly, I just wanted to shout out the rest of the team (Tiffany, Cassandra, Krazy Kay, Mike, Preston, Hits Production (Brian and Chris) Reewine Music (Trini and JD)and Nikki Wells. I really appreciate everyone's help and support with everything.

With that said, I couldn't leave y'all with no music at all. So what I have done and will be doing this motnh, is giving you some of the favorites that people have off of Dub City Chronicles. I will give y'all something this evening, and every other day going forward for the week.

Check back around 10:00 for the full version of Bring 'Em Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment