Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Know You Got Soul: Feels like Sinima

What's going on everyone?

I know I didn't give you a blog yesterday my meeting(s) went a little late last night but today I got someone else who I would like to talk about. He's a producer in New York and he has been doing his thing down there and has his internet hustle on smash. The producer I'm talking about is Sinima. We did a record for S.O.S. called Little Black Clouds which is one of my favorite songs off the upcoming project.

This goes out to anyone who is looking for diversity or something new production wise. Get in touch with Sinima via his Soundclick page: www.soundclick.com/sinima.
Take it in, and I am sure you will find something on there that moves you one way or the other. His page has all his contact info on there. Get at him if you need heat.

Don't worry now, I'll be back over the next couple days with some more S.O.S. updates. I've got some very big things happen over the next week. So stay tuned for that.

Next up: Features on Preston Kirton and UAD MULTI-MEDIA, Trini & JD and Reewine Enterprises, as well as producers Hi-Fly from Switzerland and Neilof SoFull Music from London, England.

Until next time...

you know the name, L.I.R.I.X.

No comments:

Post a Comment