Friday, May 15, 2009

S.O.S. = I Know You Got Soul... The Jump Off !!!

Good morning all !!!

Over the next 15 days I'm going to break down everything that is coming on my next project S.O.S. To start with I have attached the track listing just to show you how much music you all will be getting. As you can see there are 21 songs on the project.

Check it out.

Samples of Soul Track Listing

1. My World (produced by: Prestigious Entertainment)
2. As A Man (produced by: Izzy for Be Major Music)
3. Don’t Give Up (produced by: Krazy Jay for Krazy Jay Productions)
4. I’ll Be There (produced by: Jay P The Gifted)
5. Pretty Young Thing (produced by: Swollen Drumz Productions)
6. Be Who You Are (produced by: Neil for SoFull Music)
7. I Gotta Have It (produced by: Jayem)
8. All In The Rhyme (produced by: ADAD Records)
9. I Wish (produced by: Prestigious Entertainment)
10. Attention, Please (produced by: Hi-Fly)
11. Anyway You Want It (produced by: The Synthesis)
12. Where I’m From (produced by: Dante Dynamite)
13. Sound Of The Police (produced by: Izzy for Be Major Music)
14. Little Black Clouds (produced by: Sinima)
15. Fake (produced by: Contejeous)
16. Always With You (produced by: Johnny Mix)
17. What I Need (produced by: Jay P The Gifted)
18. Ups & Downs (produced by: Hi-Fly)
19. Never Enough (produced by: X.O. Music)
20. Back Stabbers (produced by: Brian & Chris for H.I.T.S. Productions)
21. Maybe (produced by: Emotion L Productions)

On Saturday I will be giving you some insight on the record that was produced by part of my in-house team H.I.T.S. Productions (shout outs to Brian & Chris). I will also be posting the written version of our song Back Stabber.

We' got some crazy stuff coming for y'all real soon...

On Sunday I will be talking about Krazy Jay and everything that we are working on. As well as give you the written version of our Don't Give Up.

Each day I will talk about a record on the project or give you some more background info on what else to expect when S.O.S. comes out.

Until then,

keep grinding !!!

Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell 10 friends that "S.O.S. is coming"

No comments:

Post a Comment