Friday, May 22, 2009

I Know You Got Soul: Updating The Next Level

What's going on everyone?

I'm back and boy is there a lot of new things to talk about; this past week has been amazing. The question is where to start? Should I start with the placements, the interviews, the additions to the team, the new music, or the downloads?

We'll started with the updates on Second Renaissance. Since we dropped it at the top of the year, the song has really picked up in the last 2 weeks. Now the record is doing incredible and has been added to blogs, mix tape djs are requesting it, as well as record pools and mix shows are adding it to their rotations. Second Renaissance to date has been downloaded over 23,000 times. Now to really push the record to the next level we have partnered with Mp3 Waxx. Today they will launching their email blast campaign for Second Renaissance. On top of that, I have been talking with Lee Uno about us putting together a visual for the record... More on that, as the details come together.

Dub City Chronicles is the next project we released in Feb. I just got the numbers from everybody and right now Dub City has over 35,500+ Downloads. I was speechless when I got the numbers from everyone. I would like to thank everyone for helping push this to the masses and really get it out there. Since the year started we been leaking a new release from the project each week. After the record came out, we continued and in between sometimes dropped an additional record to give you fans more music. Now the campaign for Dub City is winding down, we will be dropping a song a week this weekend and next weekend before we fully move onto to S.O.S. is which is on deck next... Get ready for that.

As you can see through all the feature pieces on the blog, you are getting to see some of the people who are involved behind the scenes. I've got a few more pieces coming on this blog featuring other producers as well as some insight to our multi-media team.

There is much more going on that we are planning to bring everyone. New artwork, new promotional music, as well as a new campaign and we will also be doing a physical version of S.O.S. Those are just some of the other things that are in the works. We have added producers, directors, and more media people to really take everything up a notch as we march into June. Everything is really rolling and I would like to thank everyone for their support.

Come back tomorrow for my next feature in I Know You Got Soul.

With that said, it's the L.I.R.I.X. signing off !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment