Sunday, May 3, 2009

S.O.S. Update

What's good everyone?

I know I didn't give that blog update last Monday. I got into a zone writing wise. But better late then never. As you can see I've been trying to put the final touches on S.O.S. and get everything just right for the project. I am hitting you up before I hit the studio later to record the last batch of songs. Now, with that said, my team will be getting everything ready in the coming weeks. We will be leaking some new music from the project as well as promo records just to keep everything moving.

A Note about S.O.S.

The project was inspired by a lot of soul music and soul sounds used in the production that everyone sent me over the last 6 months. The project will feature 21 songs. It has a storyline to it as well as character arches through out the project. The writing process has been great, with each new record it felt like another piece to the puzzle had been added. The project Samples of Soul is all original production and is my most introspective piece of work to date. Before we release this project we are going to tweak it until we all feel it is perfect.

As we work behind the scenes, you all will be privy to seeing a track listing with all production credits (more on that next week), as well as hearing new music ) snippets and samplers)

With that said, I would like to thank everyone involved in the project (too many people to name but I will try next week). In each of the coming weeks I will spot light some of the people and companies involved in helping me put together this project.

I was online earlier and came across something that I know producers and djs have been digging for. It's not going to be Christmas for a minute but I have a Production Gift none the less.

Here is the Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/74095806/Tuuface_Jay-Z-American_Gangster_Acappella-2007-C4.rar

Enjoy !!!

I know you didn't think I was going to forget about all the fans who want some new music from yours truly. With no further ado I give you This Iz, This Iz from the Dub City Chronicles project.

Steaming - Here it is : http://www.zshare.net/audio/595528368eacbf49/

Download - http://www.zshare.net/download/595528368eacbf49/

The Last Word: We will be giving you a lot more music through the month of May.

Quote: " As we proceed to give you what you need" - Puff Daddy aka Diddy

Get ready y'all !!!

It's the L.I.R.I.X. signing off. Deuces !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment